Super Special Ladies Happy Hour Event!Friday, September 20th the pool will be open for ladies only from 4:30 pm until 7:30 pm. Michelle will be teaching an aqua class from 5:00pm until 6:00pm. We hear that pool bar will even be open! You Go Girls!
Here are our membership prices. We encourage you to compare us to anyone!
One Month Only Monthly Ongoing One Year Paid Monthly Individual 45.00 37.50 37.50 (plus summer pool)
Couple 75.00 64.00 64.00 (plus pool for members and up to three dependent kids under 18 years old) Family of Three 100.00 90.50 90.50 (same pool)Immediate Familyof four or more 125.00 100.00 100.00 (same pool)
* We don't charge initiation fees or have hidden charges*Come try a free week on us and see why we are the only club or program that has been in the county for 30 years!
Save a ton and have more fun at the Island Athletic Club! Welcome to the Island Athletic Club
The IAC is the most established fitness facility in Queen Anne's County. October 26, 2017 we celebrated our 30th year in business. The club opened it's doors on Kent Island on October 26,1987. The club was created by John Murphy with the idea that workouts could be fun and a great learning experience at the same time. Throughout the years we have stayed true to that principle. The club has grown to over 12,000 square feet and features the best names in the fitness business. Strength equipment by Cybex, Nautilus, Hammer Strength, Body Masters, and Hampton. Cardio equipment by Lifefitness, Precor, Cybex, Matrix, Expresso, and Concept 2.
Island Athletic Club has a tremendous number of services available to its members.
- We offer more initial training sessions to help you get started on your program than any club in the area.
- We have the greatest variety and number of group exercise classes taught on a monthly basis.
- We have spacious locker room facilities and towel services for our members.
- We have babysitting services for your children while you workout in the morning as well as the evening.
- We are located at Mears Point Marina. We have great views of the Kent Narrows and the Chester River while you workout.