Home of the Rock Steady Boxing Mid-Shore Program! This program is a unique exercise program based on forced-intense training used by boxing pros and adapted to people with Parkinson's disease. For more information contact the Lyn Sutton @ 410-703-9162 or @ [email protected]
Here are our membership prices. We encourage you to compare us to anyone!
One Month Only Monthly Ongoing Individual 45.00 37.50
Couple 75.00 64.00 Family of Three 100.00 90.50
of four or more 125.00 100.00
* We do not have an initiation fees or any other hidden charges*Come try a free week on us and see why we are the only club or program that has been in the county for over 30 years!
Save a ton and have more fun at the Island Athletic Club! Welcome to the Island Athletic Club
The IAC is the most established fitness facility in Queen Anne's County. The club opened it's doors on Kent Island on October 26,1987. The club was created by John Murphy with the idea that workouts could be fun and a great learning experience at the same time. Throughout the years we have stayed true to that principle. The club has grown to over 12,000 square feet and features the best names in the fitness business. Strength equipment by Cybex, Nautilus, Hammer Strength, Body Masters, and Hampton. Cardio equipment by Lifefitness, Precor, Cybex, Matrix, Expresso, and Concept 2.
Island Athletic Club has a tremendous number of services available to its members.
- We offer more initial training sessions to help you get started on your program than any club in the area.
- We have the greatest variety and number of group exercise classes taught on a monthly basis.
- We have spacious locker room facilities and towel services for our members.
- We have babysitting services for your children while you workout in the morning as well as the evening.
- We are located at Mears Point Marina. We have great views of the Kent Narrows and the Chester River while you workout.