Wednesday, February 20th - we will not have babysitting and classes tonight due to the weather. The club will be open however.
Here we go again! We are doing our biennial body composition challenge! What was once called the 90 Day Challenge is now being called the 40/12 Challenge. The kickoff is Saturday February, 16th but you must be signed up by Monday February, 11th.The cost is 200.00 per person. You get an orientation, training manual with support materials, suggested workout schedules, suggested eating schedules and food lists, you get body composition measurements throughout the competition (done by actual human beings), you can be tested for flexibility and fitness during the event if you like, we will have presentations of proper eating and food preparation.We'll even offer significantly discounted personal training to help familiarize you with workouts that you might not be comfortable with.
Here is what is great about this 40/12 challenge:
1. If you lose 40% of your body fat at the end of the challenge you get 75% of your money back!2. If you gain 12% or more in lean mass at the end of the competition you will get 75%of your money back.3. If you lose 40% or more of your body fat and gain 12% or more lean mass at the at the end of the event you get all of your money back.
This isn't like other challenges. This is a life changer! Sign up at the club at the club now. The event is limited to 36 participants and should be filled up in the next week or so. Join us, you won't regret it!
Here are our membership prices. We encourage you to compare us to anyone!
One Month Only Monthly Ongoing One Year Paid Monthly Individual 45.00 37.50 37.50 (plus summer pool)
Couple 75.00 64.00 64.00 (plus pool for members and up to three dependent kids under 18 years old) Family of Three 100.00 90.50 90.50 (same pool)Immediate Familyof four or more 125.00 100.00 100.00 (same pool)
* We don't charge initiation fees or have hidden charges*Come try a free week on us and see why we are the only club or program that has been in the county for 30 years!
Save a ton and have more fun at the Island Athletic Club! Welcome to the Island Athletic Club
The IAC is the most established fitness facility in Queen Anne's County. October 26, 2017 we celebrated our 30th year in business. The club opened it's doors on Kent Island on October 26,1987. The club was created by John Murphy with the idea that workouts could be fun and a great learning experience at the same time. Throughout the years we have stayed true to that principle. The club has grown to over 12,000 square feet and features the best names in the fitness business. Strength equipment by Cybex, Nautilus, Hammer Strength, Body Masters, and Hampton. Cardio equipment by Lifefitness, Precor, Cybex, Matrix, Expresso, and Concept 2.
Island Athletic Club has a tremendous number of services available to its members.
- We offer more initial training sessions to help you get started on your program than any club in the area.
- We have the greatest variety and number of group exercise classes taught on a monthly basis.
- We have spacious locker room facilities and towel services for our members.
- We have babysitting services for your children while you workout in the morning as well as the evening.
- We are located at Mears Point Marina. We have great views of the Kent Narrows and the Chester River while you workout.