We will not have classes or babysitting on Thursday, April 6th during the evening. We have staff CPR certification that night and it leaves us with limited coverage.
We will be closed on Easter Sunday, April 16th.
Spring is almost here! It's time to get serious about getting back in shape for the summer. Come on by and get started now...
Welcome to the Island Athletic Club
The IAC is the most established fitness facility in Queen Anne's County. October 2016 we celebrated our 29th year in business. The club opened it's doors on Kent Island on October 26,1987. The club was created by John Murphy with the idea that workouts could be fun and a great learning experience at the same time. Throughout the years we have stayed true to that principle. The club has grown to over 12,000 square feet and features the best names in the fitness business. Strength equipment by Cybex, Nautilus, Hammer Strength, Body Masters, and Hampton. Cardio equipment by Lifefitness, Precor, Cybex, Matrix and Concept 2.
Island Athletic Club has a tremendous number of services available to its members.
- We offer more initial training sessions to help you get started on your program than any club in the area.
- We have the greatest variety and number of group exercise classes taught on a monthly basis.
- We have spacious locker room facilities and towel services for our members.
- We have babysitting services for your children while you workout in the morning as well as the evening.
- We are located at Mears Point Marina. We have great views of the Kent Narrows and the Chester River while you workout.